A Doumi (Helper) Program is offered to students to help improve language skills and better adapt to life in Korea. SKHU students will be matched up with Korean Doumis who are students of SKHU.
- All students can apply to the Doumi program regardless of level. However, registration can close early depending on the number of Korean Doumi applicants. New students are given priority.
- If you apply for a Doumi, you must meet the Doumi once a week. Therefore, please do not apply if you are unable to meet this time requirement.
- The Doumi program matches a Korean Language Center student with SKHU students. Request for changes in doumi is not permitted.
- You need to communicate with Doumis in Korean.
- Doumis are volunteer students, so please respect one another.
- If you are unable to meet your Doumi anymore, please notify the SKHU Office.
- If you need to cancel or postpone a meeting with Doumi, please let the Doumi know in advance. If you are have problems contacting your Doumi, please let the SKHU Office know.
- You are required to write a report of Doumi activities with your Doumi.
- You can apply class time. When applying, write your name in English (as printed on your passport) and provide a contact number.
- Office: 02-2610-1810
- E-mail : Korean@skhu.ac.kr