The Korean Language Institute short-term course program is a short-term course for students who learn Korean language and culture for vacation, intensively.
- Students from foreign universities who have international exchanges Agreement with Sungkonghoe University
- 2 weeks from Monday to Friday, the first week(sometimes second week) of August every year.
- 1 week from Monday to Friday, the fourth week of January every year.
- Korean Language class - 09:00 A.M ~ 13:00 P.M
- Cultural Activity - 14:00 P.M ~ 16:00 P.M
Size of Classes
- within 15 students per class
- KRW 918,000 (as of 2020)
- KRW 13,000/per night (2 people per one room)
- Rikkoy University, Keisen Women Univesity, Akita University, Osaka Sang-Yo University, ToYo Kakuen Univesity, Okinawa University, Kagawa University, Tokyo Foreign Language University.
- Tian-Jin Normal University
- St.John’s University, SHIH-HSIN University, Chang-Jung Christian University
- University of Malaya, Universiti Sains Malaysia etc.
- Watching Korean Musical Performances
- Experience making traditional Korean dolls
- Hand-Fan making experience
Student Exchange Program
- Twice Exchange program with Sungkonghoe University Students